Owner : Iroko Records / Burning Bush – 29640 Lannéanou – France
SIRET: 504 520 420 00010 / APE: 9002Z
Webmaster : Semiocode – www.semiocode.com
Credits : Super Ape Studio – www.superapestudio.com
Hosted by : OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Products and Sales
For everything regarding products and sales on this website, only the french legal rules and agreements are relevant and applicable.
For any question and information regarding your order, shipping, refund, etc. please contact us :
IROKO RECORDS c/o BURNING BUSH – 29640 LANNEANOU / FRANCE
Personal info and Privacy – GDPR Compliance
We collect your personal informations for this website purpose only. We will never sell or give them to anyone else.
As registering an account is mandatory to order on this site, you can ask us to delete and/or to provide your account and all informations attached to it.
What type of informations do we ask you for?
By registering you must provide:
- your email address
- a username
- a password*
* Your password is known only by yourself as it is sent and stored encrypted in the site’s database. It is unreadable by us or anyone else, it can only be changed by yourself.
By ordering you must provide:
- Your name
- Your billing / shipping address(es) – for billing and delivery – (not needed if an order contains only file downloads).
- Your phone number (in case of talking need)
- Your order informations: product(s), quantity, price
- We record your IP address only for technical purpose when you place an order.
What type of data do we store?
- We store only your orders and your registered customer informations.
And we do our best to keep them safe and of course we would let you know if we’d have any serious issue regarding this matter.
You can access your data in your account page: name / email / password / adresses / orders / invoices.
What data are NOT stored
- We do not collect statistics or metrics on your navigation or interactions on this site (no G**gle Analytics or similar).
- We do not have placed any trackers on this site.
- Any of your personal data or information recorded on this site – except your password, can be requested or deleted on your express demand by contacting us here.
- WARNING! You can share contents (ex. products) from this site on your social networks. Be aware that social networks and similar platforms/websites may trace you through various tracking techniques of their own. For example, if you are already logged-in to Facebook, they detect you are aside browsing iroko-records.com, they can later retarget you by displaying ads.
We cannot be kept responsible for any type of data that could be silently collected and/or used by any such websites, nor any malicious systems in any manner. We recommend you to be careful while using internet in general, and keep your personal data safe by adopting secure habits and techniques.
Secure browsing / Secure payments
- This site official url (address) is
- This site is set on HTTP Secure (https://) protocol, i.e your whole navigation and all your interactions while on this site are safely encrypted and thus kept private.
You may see an icon of a locker on your browser’s address bar, meaning this site complies the latest recommended web security settings.
- Payment online via Paypal® website is 100% secure, making the whole process of registering, ordering and paying on iroko-records.com safe and private as data are transmitted through network.
- We give particular attention to security and privacy of users to keep everything up and running safely. We use various up-to-date techniques to monitor and prevent attacks, spam, malicious treats, intrusion attempts etc. or any unusual events and behaviors which would target this website or its users.
Example Functionality Allowed
- Provide secure log-in
- Remember how far you are through an order
- Remember your log-in details
- Remember what is in your shopping cart
- Make sure the website looks consistent
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
Emails and Newsletter
You receive emails from iroko-records.com:
- when you create an account
- if you change your password
- when you place an order
- if your order is on-hold
- when your order is completed
- You may receive by email the Iroko Records Newsletter if you are a customer.
The newsletter contains only content from iroko-records.com or its direct partners. See an example
You can unsubscribe to our newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each newsletter, or contact us directly to be unsubscribed. Our newsletter is powered and sent by MailChimp.